Sorry, nothing in cart.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week over 5 days
Pay: Starting in line with NLW / NMW with a pay review on successful completion of a 3 month probationary period
The purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support the Office Manager and Company Director in the day to day running of a family run sales business which sells products aimed at visually impaired customers. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with telephone, post and email customer enquiries.
- Process sales through the company sales system.
- Package and post out sales to customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Accept and process returns in line with company procedures.
- Assist with stock management and reorder stock when required.
- Change batteries and straps for Talking Watches which are our most popular product.
- Ensure the office and administrative systems are fit for purpose and make proposals for ways in which current systems could be modified for better efficiency.
- Process incoming and outgoing communications, via post and email.
- Conduct general office duties including photocopying, typing letters and emails, filing and basic accounts functions.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE grades C & above (or equivalent), including Maths and English. Further relevant education / qualifications such as IT (above GCSE), business administration or sales would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Be capable of learning the Company product range and be able to offer advice to customers on products that will suit their needs.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent customer service skills including clear, concise and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience of administration and general office work, combined with initiative to assist the company to develop its administrative systems and processes.
- Have strong IT skills, including proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook and database/sales systems. Experience of Internet sales would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Be patient and empathetic in working with our customer base.
If you are interested in applying for this role then follow the link below.